I’m not saying you should aim to become a millionaire by age 30. Whether you desire that or not, is up to you.
For those that do want this ambitious goal: Understand that although it’s not easy, it’s actually quite simple.
Follow these 10 steps to becoming a millionaire at age 30:
1. Work in a field that you enjoy and compensates you highly (entrepreneurship, medical, petroleum engineering, financial, legal, etc.).
2. Work extremely hard on the job to increase your income.
3. Work extra nights and weekends to increase your income.
4. Work when you don’t feel like working.
5. Work to read personal finance and value investing books.
6. Work to live below your means and save as much money as possible.
7. Work to invest as much money as possible into assets so your money multiplies.
8. Work to avoid unnecessary debts and liabilities that don’t produce money.
9. Work to overcome the doubts and thoughts of giving up.
10. Continue working.
It all comes down to a lot of hard work. And there’s no time to waste if you want to achieve this goal—so get working!